Since, for most of us, the price of their house, represents, their single – biggest, financial asset, wouldn’t it be the better choice, for the qualified, potential buyer, to use, the correct real estate agent, to represent him, with this process, to guarantee the most desirable results, etc? In order to get the best results, you will need to emphasize, real teamwork, relating to the agent, one hires, and the buyer – client! Therefore, it truly is important/ essential, to take into account, develop, and, implement, great agent/ buyer relationships! With that in mind, this document will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 6 first keys, to going about this technique, and, why it matters.
- Pre – qualify the purchaser: Before a representative, should, represent a buyer, he should recommend, the interested party, has to be, pre – qualified/ pre – approved, for just a specific amount! Then, this certainly will indicate, and direct, the retail price range, with the properties, one searches, for, during his, house – hunt! It, also, ensures, a far – less, stressful, process, because, it reduces, wasting time, energy, and potential disappointments, during this time period!
- Discuss objectives/ goals: Before, hiring a real estate agent, to fully handle your case, it seems sensible to clearly, discuss the purchaser’s objectives, goals, and priorities, so quality teamwork, may be used, throughout! How can you proceed, on a single – page, unless, you’ve got this discussion, and clear understanding? What does a buyer want, need and expect from his agent, and just how can anyone, benefit, from working, together, to be a real team?
- Examine rut: We, each, have certain strengths, together with weaknesses, so, perhaps it would be beneficial, to effectively, use, every strength, and address any section of weakness? Will you, as being a buyer, be prepared, willing, and able, to be expanded the restrictions of your respective personally – imposed, rut, or would you like to let it restrict, and diminish your possibilities? Will you might have the nerve, and ability, to generate a well – considered, offer, whenever you find, the home, you seek, and desire?
- Difference between needs, as well as a wish – list: From, the onset, clearly, identify, between the thing you need (deal – breaker items), and also your wish – list, and why! Your agent must be able to help you see the truth, bones, of your home, instead of, being restricted, by, easily – addressed, cosmetic differences! Know, which features, you wish, and expect, and what, they add, on the enjoyment of your property, and rate them, inside a priorities – based, way!
- Open and Honest: The agent/ buyer relationship, need to be open, and honest, on the onset, and throughout, the complete process. Each party must trust, and turn into willing to hear, the opposite, to proceed, with meaningful, teamwork!
- Buyer commitment, offer, negotiations, etc: Buyers should hire a realtor, who helps, him, make commitment, submit a highly effective offer, and strongly, negotiate, on his behalf, and have the deal, done!
When the agent and buyer, are for a passing fancy – page, throughout, the procedure is easier, plus the results, normally, will be more beneficial, and satisfying. Hire the best person, be part on the team, and revel in, the task!